Monday, November 7, 2011

For the sake of this beautiful Sunny day

I haven't been attending school for quite a long time now. So I'm having this lazy kinda relationship with school and I really do need to buck up since my pre-boards are around the corner.
 Winters here and its really pleasant to wake up and see the sun shining. I get this certain energy that brightens up my entire day. You know that sudden urge where you wanna wear animal prints? (not that it happens to me too often) Yes, it was one of those days.



                   


                  
Blazer: Zara
Dress: Miss Sixty Luxury
Heels: Gifted
Bag: Fashion World

25 comments:

  1. I love everything you wore there, the coat, the dress, the bag... and the HEELS, I want something like that, they look HOT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above, everything looks awesome, especially the shoes!! photos:) your blog is really cool, and I am following because you are cool.
    Keep up the coolness;)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit dear!!! Love those tights!!!
    If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J.
    http://www.absostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it before our arrival??
    Looking stunning Bushra!
    x0x0

    http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same kind of relationship with school too! hahaha anyway, i love your pictures! you look so beautiful :)

    I have just followed you, would you mind following me back? ^-^ will be waiting for your answer at my blog :)

    xx,
    http://www.christiebluee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo pretty you, and I love all your outfits.
    Btw, tnanks for following mine, now I'm following you, and would you follwow my fashion blog? hehehe big thanks <3

    Love from Bali,
    @ayudamayanthi
    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, dear! Follow you now!
    Come to visit my blog when you have time and if you like let's follow each other!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,love your dress!
    nice blog,I follow you now..we can follow each other if you want :)
    Car
    http://waytheby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bags !
    visit me too www.meilisa-ronju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Your Blazer I want One TOo :P

    You LOok Super Gorgeous :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so cute

    thanks for visting my blog hope to heafr from u soon:)

    <3 delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, cute photos and outfit! I like your tights and shoes together!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit! I love the blazer and leopard print skirt!

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  15. the nice outfit !!! love your leopard skirt:)mind to follow each other?
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pics, and love your outfit! :)

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love the photos. So jealous! You look great :D

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi girl thank a lot !! im following back now :)
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute blog here.. :)

    You look super cute on that outfit. <3

    @cindytanuwijaya

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic outfit!!!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos and what a beautiful girl! xoxo please follow me back! http://trendsneversleep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete