Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Walking on sunshine

It's been a while. I'm almost down with my exams now. I just need to finish with geography so that I can totally throw away my books for a long time. I'm walking on sunshine and oh! don't I feel good!  and finally back (:














15 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I love ur photos. So lovely. REALLY!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following sweetie, but sorry, i can't see you in my followers list. Maybe, there's something wrong. Could you to try it again? Thank you so muchhhh:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello...goodluck on ur exam.. i also happy when my exam has ended...i love ur style and ur blazer
      maybe we can fllw each other??hope we can do it??
      xoxo
      jessillesilv.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. well,inggird...hope u try again to fllw me too

      Delete
    3. yeah, there seems to have been some problem earlier. But I've followed you now (: have a good day!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the floral print :) Good luck with your last exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress<3;)
    Nice outfit<3:) qnd blog<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress and pictures! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. me love your bun!! show the steps please, will ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pictures

    would you like to follow each other?
    check out my latest post
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much sweetie, I just followed back!:x

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice dress..
    we can follow each other if you want
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh what a lovely jumping pose. LOve that dress. So spring. Wanna follow each other?


    Nuké

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog.. keep writing! :D

    blognyahrinz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. just found your blog.
    love it ♥
    followed yours.mind to follow back my blog? thanks

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete