Monday, March 25, 2013

25th March 2013

Today I met one of my best friends, after around half a year. It's funny how we used to meet every single day at school and even on nonschooldays we used to be around at eachother's places and now we hardly see eachother in months. I miss all my friends back home even more now. Yesterday I was just talking to my frieds about how much I wanna go home. I miss Dasel when I do anything good and kind. I miss Prii when I feel sad and down. Eden when I remember ncell and for our silly comepetitions. Nadu when I'm laughing so hard that I feel the need to control myself and our race on our way back from tuitions. Nirju when I flop at some silly joke and ofcourse when I see Garfield. Senzo for stealing my cheeseballs. Seriously, Imy guys.











 Tasneem and Saima



 I wore a combat mil shirt that I got from Forever21
and my M.boots from some store back in Ktm




Love, Boushra

No comments:

Post a Comment