My preboards are in a week and all I do is hangout, sigh. Its funny how these outings don't seem to bother my exams yet to come.I need to study man, serious.Okay for now let my guilty conscience go take a nap. So I went to this place Hankook Sarang with Tasneem. We weren't actually craving for Korean food but you should have seen the streets of Kathmandu today, never seen it so deserted before.Its Dashain, a Nepalese festival you see, and everybodys celebrating . Nothing else was opened and thus we landed in Hankook. Any way the food was yum .
thats my sister, Tasneem
I love Kimbab
Denim shirt : Croft and Barrow
Studded Military Boots
Leggings + Belt : Thrifted










You're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
your pictures are just wonderful!!you have a huge future.
ReplyDeletexxxP&C
could we have a bit of what you have on your plate.
haha guess what ? i went to han~kook today !
ReplyDeletehad fun ...
you look awesome
keep updating !
I love your boots:)
ReplyDeleteCheck my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)
I love your outfit! Specially the boots ^^
ReplyDeletegoing through those photos definitely made me hungry, haha :D
ReplyDeleteoh, and your outfit looks really cool!
Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteI love the denim shirt :)
x
Looks like a great day :D
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
You look so pretty cute in this outfit, I like it! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!
ReplyDeleteCosa mi metto???
The food looks so yummy! You look adorable, love your boots!
ReplyDeleteCarmen Ri.
Soo Pretty !!
ReplyDeleteso nice post! I love it! I follow u!
ReplyDeletepass to my blog and follow me too :D
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/
Hi, I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteGive my last one.
What do you think of following each other?
kisses ♥
Thank you for visiting.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you.
Let's keep in touch ok?
kisses.
You have really gorgeous hair! Why are you eating all that delicious food alone!? lol..they're making me hungry :-) xoxoxoo
ReplyDeleteNice photos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ♥
thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. you are a beautiful girl! great blog, sweetie. :)
ReplyDeletejas
http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com