Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bidding summer goodbye

The weathers kinda been unpredictable these days.. its sunny in the day time and when you go out wearing summery clothes you freeze in the evening, so I'm always in a dilemma these days. I wish winter would start pronto ! Anyway this is what I ended up wearing to the movies.







peach sweater: ZARA
skirt: Gifted
wedges: TAXI

10 comments:

  1. Nice cardigan!
    Thanks for your comment, I like your blog too, I'm following you now, I hope you'll follow me if you want ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!!! :) love ur looks.

    following u now!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your accessories. Great outfit. <3

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore your outfit, the jersey is adorable.
    Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love what You are wearing

    Gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your cherry sweater! Is it from zara's autmn 2011? I loved your blog and will be happy to be followed by you!
    xx

    http://olriccrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete