Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Over sized Madness

As the title suggests, I'm totally in love with over sized anything, literally 'anything'.Whenever I'm late and I have no time to think of what to wear, that's my savior right there,it's just so easy to throw on.I don't know whether its the comfort or the fun in pairing it with other stuffs, I just love it, although comfort is my main priority when it comes to dressing. You don't wanna ruin your day wearing that uber cool outfit and at the end of the day compromising with your comfort, now do you? With winter around the corner, I'm looking forward to trying out a lotta so called, 'over sized stuffs', its gonna be an easy peesy trend to stick to.





7 comments:

  1. i love over-sized sweaters too and have been obsessed with them lately. love the look, you look gorgeous!

    anyway, im having a awesome jewelry giveaway on my blog so check it out :)
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/10/raindrops-in-october.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glasses, great sweater too!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the combination of your red shoes and matching bag! nice outfit overall ;) and thanks for your comment of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm also a big fan of over-sized sweaters! Really like your style girl!

    love,
    http://Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Am Loving This Post U Look super Pretty N i love That Sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes! I think i love all kind of red shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete