Monday, October 3, 2011

It was a boring day, I felt lethargic after waking up real early for tuition., just then me and my friends decided to go catch up on some flicks.. we were super late for the movie but still we didn't fret from going and getting snacks. (I'm a big time foodie you see :p ) the movie was good, kinda long though. 










9 comments:

  1. told you the movie would be good, loved all the pics ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I like the colors and your hair:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer it's super cute! love the shape of it :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit, love your embellished top! :)

    PS: thx so much for commenting on my post, really appreciate it! I'm following ur lovely blog now, pls do follow mine too if u haven't already! It'll mean so so much to me :) thx!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blazer! what an amazing colour <3
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look :) Love the blazer

    Do you want to follow each other? http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm a new follower and I love your blog esp the last picture of yours!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey love yo blog ! i`m following you :)
    had fun that day :)

    ReplyDelete