Monday, October 3, 2011

This group on facebook called The Nepal Fashion Bloggers has organised an online fashion contest and guess what ? I am taking part in it.. well, it was just a thing that my sister forced me to do.. and I couldn't say 'No', now could I? If anyone there says 'yes' then you probably don't know her. One stubborn influential girl she is!
Anyway this is the picture that I subimitted.






5 comments:

  1. aw you're the lovely one - just look at this outfit, its so cute! i love the denim shirt and bow!
    following you hun, would be great to have you as a follower too :)

    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cool this outfit! :)
    I follow u :)
    Francis Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look! Loving the bow detail on the denim!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are sick! I am in love!!! Hope you win!
    x
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty!! I hope you win!! xx

    ReplyDelete